Sunday, April 15, 2012

Anyone Home??

Boy at one point in my life I was a huge blogger with a huge following. Hmmm now im not, nor do i have anyone following this probably. Im ok with that. I need this to be a place where i dont feel like i have to please anyone, just sit and write my feelings out for the day.

Life has been interesting to say the least. Family is growing up, and we still have many trials that take a toll, but never ever do we give up.

As i brush off the cobwebs i hopefully get out of my writers block and get this poor blog somewhat caught up. If not we can all just pretend you just hit your head really hard and you just lost about a year of life k great..

we'll see ;)

Peace out!

6 coments:

Cami said...

My blog waxes and waynes too. Sometimes I just can't seem to write. Louvre it when I do though. There you have a reader to motivate you :)

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Yay...glad you're back again! :)

Stacie S-H said...

welcome back ! Excited to start reading your posts again.

Nicole Marie said...

oh sistah I've missed you!!!

Liz said...

we are here and you don't have to please anyone! just yourself.. welcome back

Amy said...

so excited to see a post! I hope there are more to come :)